      From: "SUE LONG" <columbu3@...>
      To: <jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 4:23 PM
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: . SHARP

      > Clay
      > you are a wonder you have uncovered my side of the Sharp family,
      Jacob B an Pelinna J Venable Sharp is my great grandparents they are the
      parents of William Will Sharp this is my father James William Lecial Sharp
      better know as Buddy Sharp.
      > Rebecca Alice Sharp an Thomas W.Hass is my great grand parents too
      their daughter Francis Lorriane Hass is my grandmother on my
      mother'sRebecca Mae Carter side Francis married Hester Carter of Gntersville
      Al.want to know more i will send it to u thanks Sue

      > William W married Flora Mae West daughter of John K West (JK)an Sarah
      maiden name unknown

      > s_lambert2000@...> wrote:
      > I have a Pearl Sharp b: 22 nov 1904 She married my dads bother Lewis
      > Johnson on the 10 feb 1936 If anyone has info on her please let me
      > know . She had a brother Lois Sharp. they may have been raised by
      > grandmother.
      >
      > --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, clay gullatt
      > <blackcloud27030@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Sue
      > >
      > > Found nothing on Amos or Rubean.
      > >
      > > Becky A. Sharp m. Thomas W. Hass 08 May 1897 Jackson Co. by Justice
      > of the Peace J. W. Shelton OS Page 396
      > >
      > > 1920 Tupelo Jackson Co. AL
      > >
      > > House 128 Family 128
      > > Thomas W. Haas Head 51 AL AL AL Farmer
      > > Rebecca A. Wife 39 AL AL AL Labor Home Farm
      > > Thomas W. Son 20 Labor Home Farm All the children b. AL
      > > Della M. Dau 14 Labor Home Farm
      > > Josie B. Dau 12 Labor Home Farm
      > > Emma A. Dau 9
      > > William S. Son 7
      > > George F. 4yrs 4months Son
      > > Francis L. Dau
      > >
      > > He is indexed as Thomas W. Kaas and is living next door to:
      > >
      > > House 129 Family 129
      > > Jacob B. Sharp Head 69 AL NC AL Farmer
      > > Polina J. Wife 68 AL AL AL
      > > Sarah M. Tidwell Dau 20 AL AL AL (note: this age matches Susan E.
      > from the 1900 Sarah A.would have been 33)
      > >
      > > House 130 Family 130
      > > William W. Sharp Head 26 AL AL AL Farmer
      > > Flora M. Wife 20 AL AL AL
      > >
      > > This is my Sharp connection I do not know who this William Sharps's
      > parents were so don't know his connection to your Sharps. Emma was of
      > my Greatgreatuncle Thomas J. Gullatt's line, either a granddau or
      > greatgrandau.
      > >
      > > William Sharp m. Emma Gullatte (Gullatt) 13 Nov 1898 Jackson Co.
      > Minister of the Gospel M. Hill OS Page 51.
      > >
      > > 1900 Pct 21 (all outside Scottsboro) Jackson Co. AL
      > > House 141 Family 142
      > > William Sharp Head Mar 1879 21 mar.1yr AL AL AL Farmer
      > > Emma Wife Sept 1882 17 mar.1yr 1Child/1 Living AL AL AL
      > > Gordon A. Son May 1900 0 months AL AL AL
      > >
      > > Clay

      > American family home insurance American family home insurance
      company American family home owner insurance Multi family home for
      sale Single family home for sale Family home finance