6901Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: . SHARP

  • SUE LONG
    Mar 14, 2006
      Frances
      Our Rosie was born 2/ 27/1904 she died in 9/9/1967, i'm not sure if it is are not she first married Monroe Lincoln Fowler.after hie death she married Earl an at his death she married Tommy Newsome.she had 3 childern by fowler 2 boys an 1 girl Pollye T Fowler
      Albert Fowler, Monroe Lincoln Fowler jr,
      This is my husband's side of the family have not learned about her parents or brothers asisters if eny, thanks for your help God bless

      Sue

      frances_lambert2000 <frances_lambert2000@...> wrote:
      Sue I founda a Rosa M Johnson born abt 1913 had a second cousin
      named Oscar Earl Johnson born 25 oct 1910 I have no info on who she
      married shows that he married Ruby Mae Bellomy. Could this be them?
      Frances

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, SUE LONG <columbu3@...>
      wrote:

      > hi frances
      > i was wondering if this lewis johnson was kin to rosie
      johnson who married linclon fowler.she was last married to her second
      cousin earl johnson this is my husband's
      > grandparents his mother was pollye t fowler who married euwing
      long. thanks sue long
      > frances_lambert2000 <frances_lambert2000@...> wrote:
      > Sorry I posted the wrong birth date for Pearl (Sharp) Johnson
      should
      > have been 18 feb 1915 death 25 sep 1997 buried Pisgah Cem. Married
      > Lewis Johnson on the 10 feb 1936 in Scottsboro Al. Lewis was born
      22
      > sep 1908 died 7 sep 1981 they had two children.
      >

      > --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "frances_lambert2000"
      > <frances_lambert2000@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I have a Pearl Sharp b: 22 nov 1904 She married my dads bother
      > Lewis
      > > Johnson on the 10 feb 1936 If anyone has info on her please let
      me
      > > know . She had a brother Lois Sharp. they may have been raised
      by
      > > grandmother.
      > >
      > > --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, clay gullatt
      > > <blackcloud27030@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Sue
      > > >
      > > > Found nothing on Amos or Rubean.
      > > >
      > > > Becky A. Sharp m. Thomas W. Hass 08 May 1897 Jackson Co. by
      > Justice
      > > of the Peace J. W. Shelton OS Page 396
      > > >
      > > > 1920 Tupelo Jackson Co. AL
      > > >
      > > > House 128 Family 128
      > > > Thomas W. Haas Head 51 AL AL AL Farmer
      > > > Rebecca A. Wife 39 AL AL AL Labor Home Farm
      > > > Thomas W. Son 20 Labor Home Farm All the children b. AL
      > > > Della M. Dau 14 Labor Home Farm
      > > > Josie B. Dau 12 Labor Home Farm
      > > > Emma A. Dau 9
      > > > William S. Son 7
      > > > George F. 4yrs 4months Son
      > > > Francis L. Dau
      > > >
      > > > He is indexed as Thomas W. Kaas and is living next door to:
      > > >
      > > > House 129 Family 129
      > > > Jacob B. Sharp Head 69 AL NC AL Farmer
      > > > Polina J. Wife 68 AL AL AL
      > > > Sarah M. Tidwell Dau 20 AL AL AL (note: this age matches Susan
      > E.
      > > from the 1900 Sarah A.would have been 33)
      > > >
      > > > House 130 Family 130
      > > > William W. Sharp Head 26 AL AL AL Farmer
      > > > Flora M. Wife 20 AL AL AL
      > > >
      > > > This is my Sharp connection I do not know who this William
      > Sharps's
      > > parents were so don't know his connection to your Sharps. Emma
      was
      > of
      > > my Greatgreatuncle Thomas J. Gullatt's line, either a granddau or
      > > greatgrandau.
      > > >
      > > > William Sharp m. Emma Gullatte (Gullatt) 13 Nov 1898 Jackson
      Co.
      > > Minister of the Gospel M. Hill OS Page 51.
      > > >
      > > > 1900 Pct 21 (all outside Scottsboro) Jackson Co. AL
      > > > House 141 Family 142
      > > > William Sharp Head Mar 1879 21 mar.1yr AL AL AL Farmer
      > > > Emma Wife Sept 1882 17 mar.1yr 1Child/1 Living AL AL AL
      > > > Gordon A. Son May 1900 0 months AL AL AL
      > > >
      > > > Clay

      > American family home insurance American family home
      insurance company American family home owner insurance Multi
      family home for sale Single family home for sale Family home
      finance

      Service.