6899Re: . SHARP

  • frances_lambert2000
    Mar 14, 2006
      Sue I founda a Rosa M Johnson born abt 1913 had a second cousin
      named Oscar Earl Johnson born 25 oct 1910 I have no info on who she
      married shows that he married Ruby Mae Bellomy. Could this be them?
      Frances

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, SUE LONG <columbu3@...>
      wrote:

      > hi frances
      > i was wondering if this lewis johnson was kin to rosie
      johnson who married linclon fowler.she was last married to her second
      cousin earl johnson this is my husband's
      > grandparents his mother was pollye t fowler who married euwing
      long. thanks sue long
      > frances_lambert2000 <frances_lambert2000@...> wrote:
      > Sorry I posted the wrong birth date for Pearl (Sharp) Johnson
      should
      > have been 18 feb 1915 death 25 sep 1997 buried Pisgah Cem. Married
      > Lewis Johnson on the 10 feb 1936 in Scottsboro Al. Lewis was born
      22
      > sep 1908 died 7 sep 1981 they had two children.
      >

      > --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "frances_lambert2000"
      > <frances_lambert2000@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I have a Pearl Sharp b: 22 nov 1904 She married my dads bother
      > Lewis
      > > Johnson on the 10 feb 1936 If anyone has info on her please let
      me
      > > know . She had a brother Lois Sharp. they may have been raised
      by
      > > grandmother.
      > >
      > > --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, clay gullatt
      > > <blackcloud27030@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Sue
      > > >
      > > > Found nothing on Amos or Rubean.
      > > >
      > > > Becky A. Sharp m. Thomas W. Hass 08 May 1897 Jackson Co. by
      > Justice
      > > of the Peace J. W. Shelton OS Page 396
      > > >
      > > > 1920 Tupelo Jackson Co. AL
      > > >
      > > > House 128 Family 128
      > > > Thomas W. Haas Head 51 AL AL AL Farmer
      > > > Rebecca A. Wife 39 AL AL AL Labor Home Farm
      > > > Thomas W. Son 20 Labor Home Farm All the children b. AL
      > > > Della M. Dau 14 Labor Home Farm
      > > > Josie B. Dau 12 Labor Home Farm
      > > > Emma A. Dau 9
      > > > William S. Son 7
      > > > George F. 4yrs 4months Son
      > > > Francis L. Dau
      > > >
      > > > He is indexed as Thomas W. Kaas and is living next door to:
      > > >
      > > > House 129 Family 129
      > > > Jacob B. Sharp Head 69 AL NC AL Farmer
      > > > Polina J. Wife 68 AL AL AL
      > > > Sarah M. Tidwell Dau 20 AL AL AL (note: this age matches Susan
      > E.
      > > from the 1900 Sarah A.would have been 33)
      > > >
      > > > House 130 Family 130
      > > > William W. Sharp Head 26 AL AL AL Farmer
      > > > Flora M. Wife 20 AL AL AL
      > > >
      > > > This is my Sharp connection I do not know who this William
      > Sharps's
      > > parents were so don't know his connection to your Sharps. Emma
      was
      > of
      > > my Greatgreatuncle Thomas J. Gullatt's line, either a granddau or
      > > greatgrandau.
      > > >
      > > > William Sharp m. Emma Gullatte (Gullatt) 13 Nov 1898 Jackson
      Co.
      > > Minister of the Gospel M. Hill OS Page 51.
      > > >
      > > > 1900 Pct 21 (all outside Scottsboro) Jackson Co. AL
      > > > House 141 Family 142
      > > > William Sharp Head Mar 1879 21 mar.1yr AL AL AL Farmer
      > > > Emma Wife Sept 1882 17 mar.1yr 1Child/1 Living AL AL AL
      > > > Gordon A. Son May 1900 0 months AL AL AL
      > > >
      > > > Clay

      > American family home insurance American family home
      insurance company American family home owner insurance Multi
      family home for sale Single family home for sale Family home
      finance

      Service.