6896Re: . SHARP

  • frances_lambert2000
    Mar 13, 2006
      Sorry I posted the wrong birth date for Pearl (Sharp) Johnson should
      have been 18 feb 1915 death 25 sep 1997 buried Pisgah Cem. Married
      Lewis Johnson on the 10 feb 1936 in Scottsboro Al. Lewis was born 22
      sep 1908 died 7 sep 1981 they had two children.

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "frances_lambert2000"
      <frances_lambert2000@...> wrote:

      > I have a Pearl Sharp b: 22 nov 1904 She married my dads bother
      Lewis
      > Johnson on the 10 feb 1936 If anyone has info on her please let me
      > know . She had a brother Lois Sharp. they may have been raised by
      > grandmother.
      >
      > --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, clay gullatt
      > <blackcloud27030@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Sue
      > >
      > > Found nothing on Amos or Rubean.
      > >
      > > Becky A. Sharp m. Thomas W. Hass 08 May 1897 Jackson Co. by
      Justice
      > of the Peace J. W. Shelton OS Page 396
      > >
      > > 1920 Tupelo Jackson Co. AL
      > >
      > > House 128 Family 128
      > > Thomas W. Haas Head 51 AL AL AL Farmer
      > > Rebecca A. Wife 39 AL AL AL Labor Home Farm
      > > Thomas W. Son 20 Labor Home Farm All the children b. AL
      > > Della M. Dau 14 Labor Home Farm
      > > Josie B. Dau 12 Labor Home Farm
      > > Emma A. Dau 9
      > > William S. Son 7
      > > George F. 4yrs 4months Son
      > > Francis L. Dau
      > >
      > > He is indexed as Thomas W. Kaas and is living next door to:
      > >
      > > House 129 Family 129
      > > Jacob B. Sharp Head 69 AL NC AL Farmer
      > > Polina J. Wife 68 AL AL AL
      > > Sarah M. Tidwell Dau 20 AL AL AL (note: this age matches Susan
      E.
      > from the 1900 Sarah A.would have been 33)
      > >
      > > House 130 Family 130
      > > William W. Sharp Head 26 AL AL AL Farmer
      > > Flora M. Wife 20 AL AL AL
      > >
      > > This is my Sharp connection I do not know who this William
      Sharps's