6383Re: [jacksongenealogy] For Jewell

  • altafae@aol.com
    Sep 12, 2005
      In a message dated 9/11/2005 8:12:55 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      rgpipes@... writes:

      UNDERWOOD

      BESHEARS
      Jewel, would be interested in these surnames, also Hill. My Jackson Co.,
      are Brazier (pre Civil War) Brashear (Post Civil War), also early in our
      Lovless family Underwood came into the family through my ggg grandfather Seaborn
      Lovless sister Lucinda Lovless Underwood.

      The Hill surname I am just now researching as there is a Thomas Hill next to
      my gggg grandfather place in Jackson in 1850 (Elijah Brazier Sr. b 1776).
      Let me know if you think there may be some connections.

      Jimmie Ryan
      Elijah Brazier b 1776 NC
      (Present in Marshall Co. 1840)