6217Re: [jacksongenealogy] Robinson, Robertson, or Roberson Cemetery ??

  • Charles McCutchen
    Aug 1, 2005
      I don't believe so this is south south east of Larkinsville.

      Richard Matthews <messabout@...> wrote:Charles gave the location as "off 79" Is this the cemetery near the Madison
      County line in Paint Rock Valley?
      If so, the USGS list it as "Roberson Cemetery"
      Richard

      On 8/1/05, clay gullatt <blackcloud27030@...> wrote:

      > The Jackson County Mega Cemetery File lists it as
      > Robinson Cemetery. Since there are plenty of
      > Robinsons buried and no Robertson or Roberson I
      > would assume Robinson is correct.
      >
      > Jackie the Cemetery Files are located at the
      > Group Home Website under links and at the
      > ALGENWEB Jackson County Website. They are all
      > searchable.
      >
      > Go to Yahoo, on the left click on Groups, click
      > on jacksongenealogy, click on Links, click on
      > Jackson County Cemetery Files, you want the one
      > that combines all the cemetery files.
      >
      > Anyone who belongs to jacksongenealogy has access
      > to these links.
      >
      > Clay

      The McCutchen Trace

      http://mccutchentrace.com