6212Re: [jacksongenealogy] Robinson, Robertson, or Roberson Cemetery ??

  • jackie morgan
    Aug 1, 2005
      Regarding ROBINSON CEMETERY.
      Does any one have access to list of those interred there?
      I am trying to locate a William ROBINSON and Elizabeth "Betty" BRYAN ROBINSON.
      Both were born in the early 1850s and married in the late 1860s.
      Thanks for all help.
      Jackie Morgan

      Charles McCutchen <chamac45@...> wrote:
      I have seen Robinson Cemetery off 79 spelled 3 different ways. What is correct?

      The McCutchen Trace

      http://mccutchentrace.com

      Genealogy information Family home Cellular phone family plan Family genealogy Family vacations Genealogy family tree