      From: Richard Matthews
      To: jacksongenealogy@egroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2000 8:53 AM
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Help

      Can anyone on the list help this person?

      I am presently trying to find out information about an ancestor of mine. Her
      name was Sarrah Price. She lived in Woodville in 1840. I don't know what her
      maiden name was or what her husband's name, my 4x's great-grandfather. Those
      are the exact things that I desperately need to know to help me over this
      stump that I've hit on my search. Their son was named John Price and he
      moved to Arkansas after your 1840 census. John's wife was Elizabeth Gibson
      Price. I don't know if you can help me find out any information on these
      questions, but I would be much abliged if you can either help me or give a
      lead to where I might be able to find this information. Any relitives that I
      know of haven't been able to help and the ones that could have helped are no
      longer living or can't remember that far back. Again any help that you are
      able to give me will be apreciated. Finding relatives in Alaska that know
      about my branch of the family is not an easy thing to do.
      Thanking you in Advance,
      Crystal Ketcherside

      cketch@...
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic