5659Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: 'The Heritage of Jackson County'

  • kathy hallman
    Jun 9, 2005
      Thanks for the information and the time you took in looking it up for me. Maybe I can repay the favor. Thanks again Kathy

      princessozma <princessozma@...> wrote:

      I only found one reference to any of your surnames. On page 133, I
      found a reference to a Sarah Crabtree.

      "Mary Ann Reid was the third wife of George Reed. His first wife was
      Sintha ? and his second wife was probably SARAH CRABTREE REED who is
      buried in the Prince Cemetery at Larkin Fork. SARAH A. CRABTREE married
      a Geroge Reed 14 June, 1853, ceremony performed by Ferman Fowler, JP."

      --Taken from "Paint Rock Valley Pioneers" by Kittye Vandiver Henshaw,
      Evelyn Smith Rochelle, and Addie Katherine Stovall Shaver. Published

      Hope this can help!
      Roni Beavers Jensen

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to: