5645Re: 'The Heritage of Jackson County'

  • princessozma
    Jun 8, 2005
      Kathy,

      I only found one reference to any of your surnames. On page 133, I
      found a reference to a Sarah Crabtree.

      "Mary Ann Reid was the third wife of George Reed. His first wife was
      Sintha ? and his second wife was probably SARAH CRABTREE REED who is
      buried in the Prince Cemetery at Larkin Fork. SARAH A. CRABTREE married
      a Geroge Reed 14 June, 1853, ceremony performed by Ferman Fowler, JP."

      --Taken from "Paint Rock Valley Pioneers" by Kittye Vandiver Henshaw,
      Evelyn Smith Rochelle, and Addie Katherine Stovall Shaver. Published
      1986.

      Hope this can help!
      Roni Beavers Jensen
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic