5612Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: 'The Heritage of Jackson County'

  • Robert Patterson
    Jun 3, 2005
      sarah patterson,william m. beavers,james m robertson, mary matthews looks these names for me thank you

      kathy hallman <k_hallman@...> wrote:I think it is great that you both are willing to do lookups for the group. Could you please look and see if any of the listed surnames are in either book for me before I make a trip to the library. Roe/Rowe, Crabtree and Wilbanks thanks again for all you help.

      Sharon wrote:Roni: I have also written to Vicki and I think both of you are wonderful to
      offer help to the rest of us! I am just going to throw in a few surnames of
      my line who lived in Jackson Co. in the late 1800's and early 1900"s. When
      you get around to it, maybe you can just tell me if any of these names are
      in the book:

      TRIBBLE
      CRONKRIGHT (Conkright)
      DuSHANE