5607Logan County,AR migration - BRYAN, ROBINSON

  • jackie morgan
    Jun 3, 2005
      Chris,
      You said you found reference to BRYAN and ROBINSON families.
      What were the given names? This might answer some questions.
      Specifically looking for Martha BRYAN(T). Then any others that might accidentally show. I think she died sometime between 1870 and 1880.
      Thanks.
      Jackie Morgan

      Chris <cmroberts03@...> wrote:
      Vickie

      The only family that I am aware of migrating to Logan Co. from Jackson Co.
      Alabama are the Warren family. James and Nancy migrated to Arkansas with
      her parents, Isham & Rebecca (Morgan) Warren.

      These families resided in Carolan Valley near Booneville, Arkansas. I
      checked the Carolan Cemetery listing and I find reference to Bryan and
      Robinson families, but not any reference to Norwood. Of course this is just
      one of many cemeteries in the area.

      It's a long shot, but here are Bryan/Bryant and Robinson families found in
      the Carolan Cemetery.

      I hope it helps!

      Bryan, F. W. 1-23-1858 7/26/29 Margaret

      Bryan, Frances Eva 2-24-1887 11/21/51

      Bryan, Margaret 12-3-1859 1/17/41 F. W.

      Bryant, Infant 1/22/12 1/22/12 J. F. &
      Myrtle

      Bryant, Bertha M. 1-13-1886 7/7/77 James F.

      Bryant, James F. 7-20-1881 11/7/51 Bertha M.

      Bryant, Rebecca A. 5-11-1877 4/16/09 J. F. &
      Myrtle

      Robinson, Oadus J. 8/1/08 9/30/77 Rosa Lee

      Robinson, Rosa Lee 1/6/17 3/4/91 Oadus J.

      <http://www.whitelilycandles.com/croberts>