      From: Becky
      Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2000 10:38 PM
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County Chronicles

      J.Casey
        Are the chronicles indexed? I desperately need info on James r.Adams and Ambrose Adams who came to that area around 1860 or shortly after.I'm trying to find where they came from in SC.I live in SC and I have tried everything!
      Thanks for any advise,Becky

      J Casey wrote:

      I have Volume I, part 1 and part II, of the Jackson County Chronicles, would like to know if the other volumes are still available.  There's a lot of Jackson County information in those Chronicles and I sure do need them.  They are published by The Jackson County Historical Association. Would someone please let me know if the rest of the Chronicles are available and where I can get them?Jewel

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic