5371RE: [jacksongenealogy] Wagon roads in Jackson Couty in1837

  • Sam McDowell
    May 1, 2005
      I hope the Cherokee tribe is able to obtain the land
      you spoke of, since so many people in this county have
      native blood in their ancestry,I, being one of them.
      Dad used to tell stories handed down from his mother's
      mother about the Trail of Tears. I wish I had paid
      closer attention as a child.
      I am hoping to instill in my grandchildren a love of
      genealogy. Any tips on this would be greatly
      appreciated.

      Sam

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 41 messages in this topic