530Bowers

  • Becky Stewart
    May 16, 2000
      I think I will try again too. Been quite awhile since I posted this
      line.
      The following was found in the Jackson Cty., AL, census of 1840 & 1850
      Adam Bowers b. abt 1803 in VA, wife Susannah b. abt 1805 in GA.
      Children:
      1. John Bowers born 1830 in TN
      2. William James Bowers born 1847 in AL
      3. Thomas P. Bowes born 1837 in AL
      4. Isaac Newton Bowers born 1845 in AL
      this is the know children. Living with Adam & Susannah was Mary, was
      she a child? Living next door to them was Martha and James Bowers were
      the also children. It is believed that Samuel is Adam's father. By the
      1860 census they are living in McNairy Cty., TN.

      Love to hear from someone.

      Becky Stewart
      becky1@...
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic