4976Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Bradfords or Mackeys (sp?)

  • mucsnarb
    Mar 15 4:07 AM
      My mom was Nina Joyce Bradford, she was the youngest of Hal and Lula's, b. 1937. She passed in 1993.

      Do you still live in Jackson County? I'm up in D.C., but my sister lives in Cowan, TN, not too far from Jackson county.

      Do the Mackins ever have family reunions? I knew nothing about them before this tidbit of information. One of my other cousins couldn't get passed Andrew, she thought he was directly from Ireland, and Jayla, who she thought was Cherokee, or part anyways.

      I was hoping for some good information when I finally found this group. Thank you very much for the information, cousin.;)