4797Re: [jacksongenealogy] Scottsboro Lindsay's

  • prm@hiwaay.net
    Jan 31, 2005
      Quoting okie_chick_1 <sjames@...>:
      Sharon,

      I knew your Aunt and even worked for her a short time at WROS. I bought a house
      from her son Tommy. I never knew any family information about Mrs Rose but I
      know her son Tommy still lives at Scottsboro, he ought to be a good source for
      you.

      Richard

      > Hello,
      >
      > Of all the postings from the Scottsboro area none are of the
      > Lindsay/Woosley families. Does anyone in the group have any
      > information on these groups? My aunt was Rose McElroy Kirby. She
      > owned and operated WROS radio station in Scottsboro for several
      > decades. My Grandmother (Rose's mother) was Lady Willie Lindsay
      > (McElroy/Duggar) born in New Market, Ala and buried in Blue Springs
      > Cem. She had a host of brothers living in and around the Scottsboro
      > area. Any information will be greatly appreiciated. I am more
      > interested in the families still in the area. However any
      > information on the peripheal family/families will be helpful.
      >
      > Sincerely,
      > Sharon Duggar)James
      > Cache Oklahoma
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic