      From: okie_chick_1 [mailto:sjames@...]
      Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 3:05 PM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Scottsboro Lindsay's

      Hello,

      Of all the postings from the Scottsboro area none are of the
      Lindsay/Woosley families. Does anyone in the group have any
      information on these groups? My aunt was Rose McElroy Kirby. She
      owned and operated WROS radio station in Scottsboro for several decades. My
      Grandmother (Rose's mother) was Lady Willie Lindsay
      (McElroy/Duggar) born in New Market, Ala and buried in Blue Springs Cem.
      She had a host of brothers living in and around the Scottsboro
      area. Any information will be greatly appreiciated. I am more
      interested in the families still in the area. However any information on
      the peripheal family/families will be helpful.

      Sincerely,
      Sharon Duggar)James
      Cache Oklahoma

      underprivileged students the materials they need to learn.
      Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/S_B0zD/_WnJAA/a8ILAA/FvNolB/TM