4783Scottsboro Lindsay's

  • okie_chick_1
    Jan 29, 2005
      Hello,

      Of all the postings from the Scottsboro area none are of the
      Lindsay/Woosley families. Does anyone in the group have any
      information on these groups? My aunt was Rose McElroy Kirby. She
      owned and operated WROS radio station in Scottsboro for several
      decades. My Grandmother (Rose's mother) was Lady Willie Lindsay
      (McElroy/Duggar) born in New Market, Ala and buried in Blue Springs
      Cem. She had a host of brothers living in and around the Scottsboro
      area. Any information will be greatly appreiciated. I am more
      interested in the families still in the area. However any
      information on the peripheal family/families will be helpful.

      Sincerely,
      Sharon Duggar)James
      Cache Oklahoma
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic