4720Re: [jacksongenealogy] TVA Cemeteries

  • m d
    Jan 21, 2005
      Would you please send me a list. I have been looking for my grandfathers grave for a long time. His name is Houston Stapleton Davis.Thanks in advance

      clay gullatt <blackcloud27030@...> wrote:
      I have received from Will Peek (member of
      ALJACKSO-L@...) a file containing the
      names of those who where in the cemeteries
      flooded by the TVA in Jackson and Marshall
      Counties. Jackson County cemeteries include:
      Bellefonte, Coffey Town, Moody, Boyd, Hale,
      Delaney, Price, Sanders. Cemeteries with no
      county listed include: Chisenhall, Henry Privite,
      Kelly, Nickelson, Pierce. Many more in Marshall
      Co.

      Anyone wanting a copy email me direct.