4710Re: [jacksongenealogy] TVA Cemeteries

  • treinfelder@comcast.net
    Jan 20, 2005
      Clay,

      I would greatly appreciate it if you would send me a copy as well. My personal e-mail is treinfelder@.... Thank you very much.

      Toni

      I have received from Will Peek (member of
      ALJACKSO-L@...) a file containing the
      names of those who where in the cemeteries
      flooded by the TVA in Jackson and Marshall
      Counties. Jackson County cemeteries include:
      Bellefonte, Coffey Town, Moody, Boyd, Hale,
      Delaney, Price, Sanders. Cemeteries with no
      county listed include: Chisenhall, Henry Privite,
      Kelly, Nickelson, Pierce. Many more in Marshall
      Co.

      Anyone wanting a copy email me direct.

      To visit your group on the web, go to: