4703RE: [jacksongenealogy] William Wiley Smith& Ruth J Morgan

  • kathy edwards
    Jan 19, 2005
      Mr Smith,
      Type in "Long Island, AL" Genealogy, Smith
      Look at item 2 and 3
      To read the story about trial you can look at Progressive Age Newspapers
      at Scottsboro Library if you find date of event.
      I think cemetery near that area was Caperton's Cemetery. I'll try to look
      up more later.

      >From: "akinsron" <akinsron@...>
      >To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [jacksongenealogy] William Wiley Smith& Ruth J Morgan
      >Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 23:39:51 -0000
      >

      >I need proof of their marriage about 1873 in Long Island,AL. Also his
      >father is Jesse Josiah Smith. According to census records he was a
      >minister in that area. I would like to know the name of his church
      >and its denomination? Which cemetery is the Smith family buried in
      >and would the Morgan family also be there? Ron Akins

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic