4674Re: [jacksongenealogy] Who are you researching

  • Earl T Reed
    Jan 1, 2005
      I am interested in John Woodrow Sims. My grandmother, Lucy Shelton Hastings
      was married around 1905 +/- to Matthew Sims. Mr. Sims was probably born in
      early to mid 1880s and died around 1910 +/-. They had two boys, Henry and
      William Thomas. Henry died late 1940s, and William died in Nov 1984.
      Grandmother married my grandfather in 1912, and they had 6 children to
      survive childhood. This may be too sketchy to do any good.

      Earl Reed
      Dayton, TN
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic