      From: nancyjamesdc@...
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 1:02 PM
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] William Warren

      I am looking for information on William Warren, born approximately 1835. He was in Jackson County in the 1860 census with wife Sarah Jane Dugger (born November 1837) and 8 month old daughter, Julia. Julia did not survive but date of her death is unknown.

      In 1870 Census William and family were in Etowah County, Alabama and in St. Clair County, Alabama by the 1880 census.

      William and Sarah were married in 1857, possibly in Jackson County. William was a Captain in the Confederate Infantry and he likely joined while in Jackson County but I cannot find his record. Sarah was living with a son in Eastland County, Texas in 1912 when she filed for his Confederate pension.

      If anyone has any information on this branch of the Warren family I would appreciate any lead on them or how to find information on their parents. I cannot get beyond William Warren and Sarah Jane Dugger. They were both born in Georgia as were their parents. Thanks.

      Nancy Warren James

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor