      From: mary haynes [mailto:ibweevil@...]
      Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 11:47 AM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] For Mary Haynes-----Off topic

      Regina: After more than 55 years, it's a wonder I remember anything about
      anyone in my class. I do remember Dorothy though. I remember that she was
      a very quiet, sweet girl. She always did good work and was nice to
      everybody. Sorry, that's about all I remember right now. I have to get on
      the Internet at the Library. Best wishes to Dot if she is still alive and
      to you. Mary

      Regina <rgpipes@...> wrote:

      Mary,
      You must have graduated with my Aunt Dorothy "Dot" COOLEY. She was a very
      short little lady with red hair. If you remember her I would love to hear
      any stories you may have of her.
      Thanks
      Regina GRIDER PIPES

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT