4386Surnames I'm researching in Jackson County, AL.

  • Karen Groce
    Sep 6, 2004
      Surnames I'm researching in Jackson County (and also Marshall County):
      Berry - family of William Berry, b. 1795 in SC, whose wife was Nancy
      Birdwell - family of Abraham Birdwell
      Bullock - family of John Laddie Bullock of Robeson Co. NC
      Fletcher - family of Wm.>James>James Benjamin Fletcher, who md. Elizabeth Kennamer
      Hall - family of Hosea Farmer Hall, s/o Thomas and Nancy (Wood) Hall
      Isbell - family of John W. Isbell who md. Sarah Roden
      Kennamer - family of David Kennamer, who md. Amy Killingsworth
      Mansfield - family of Elizabeth Mansfield who md. Samuel McGehee
      Maxwell - family of David, whose daughter Sarah E. md. Azariah McGehee
      McGehee - family of William McGehee who md. Direna Shelton
      Pace - family of William Pace who md. Elizabeth Wininger
      Roden - family of Levi Roden
      Selvage - family of William Selvage who md. Sarah Jane Birdwell
      Shelton - family of Direna (descendant of Ralph Shelton of Pittsylvania Co. VA)
      Wininger - family of David Wininger
      Wright - family of James Bradford Wright

      I'd love to discuss any of these families with anyone who has an interest in them.

      Karen Groce
      wgroce@...