4370Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County Book

  • kathy edwards
    Sep 3, 2004
      Kathy,
      I do not know much about any Rash's out there but I was raised just outside
      of stevenson in a small community called RASH, AL. The mailing address is
      Stevenson it is so small. It is just before you get to the split going to
      Big Coon and Little Coon communitites. All hunters usually know where that
      is if they have ever been to Jackson Co. I'll bet some of the Rash's are
      buried in the Longacre Cemetery or the Shipp Cemetery. Longacre is in the
      Rash community.