4285Re: Frona Conrelia Reed Precise {was Re: [jacksongenealogy] Messers}

  • altafae@aol.com
    Aug 1, 2004
      In a message dated 7/31/2004 1:24:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      pastorl@... writes:

      1. Solomon Brazier was born in May 1861 in Jackson Co., Alabama.
      Solomon
      > > married Martha S. Precise on 11 Jan 1885 in Jackson Co., Alabama

      Laura: Do you have anything about this relationship, I found Solomon with
      his sister in Texas without this wife - did she die in Jackson County during
      child birth? Just no information as to why she disappeared between 1885 and
      1900. Since the 1890 Census is gone it would help a lot to know - maybe they
      expired during an outbreak of something and Solomon when on to his family in
      Bowie, Texas with no one left in Jackson - well with the exception of Solomon
      Stephens who would be farming my ggggrandfathers farm in Scottsboro.