4029Re: [jacksongenealogy] no messages received

  • Helen Bailey
    Jun 8, 2004
      If you will look at the posting history you will see that May is usually a slow month as far as post go. I think it is the beginning of vacation season and everyone is busier the kids have just gotten out of school and everyone is going on vacation. I got your message but the last message posted before yours was May 24th.

      I haven't gotten any messages either so if you have been kicked off so have I (LOL)

      Helen
      Phil 4:4

      altagram@... wrote:
      > I haven't had any messages, queries on my Jacksongenealogy site for quite
      > while. Did I get kicked off or is everyone gone? K. Lingengelter

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT