3947RE: [jacksongenealogy] Phoebe Kate Story Reynolds

  • Regina
    May 1, 2004
      Name: Pheba Catherine "Kate" STORY
      Sex: F
      Birth: 7 MAR 1830 in Tennessee
      Death: in Jackson County, Alabama
      Burial: Old Sardis Cemetery, Jackson, Alabama

      Father: Thomas STORY b: in Tennessee
      Mother: Emily MILLICAN b: in Georgia

      Marriage 1 John R. REYNOLDS b: 1830 in Bedford County, Tennessee
      Married: 30 NOV 1849 in Marshall Co., Alabama
      Children
      Mary Ann REYNOLDS b: 22 OCT 1850 in Jackson County, Alabama
      Robert Henry "Tink" REYNOLDS b: 9 DEC 1852 in Jackson County, Alabama
      James R. "Jim" REYNOLDS b: 1 DEC 1854 in Jackson County, Alabama
      Sarah Elizabeth "Betsy" REYNOLDS b: 14 OCT 1856 in Jackson County, Alabama
      Lucinda Jane REYNOLDS b: 7 OCT 1859 in Jackson County, Alabama
      Nancy Caroline REYNOLDS b: 2 OCT 1861 in Marshall County, Alabama
      Thomas REYNOLDS b: 1 OCT 1862
      Arthur C. REYNOLDS b: 14 SEP 1865 in Alabama
      Florence Amanda "Sherm" REYNOLDS b: 10 AUG 1867 in Jackson County, Alabama
      Frances REYNOLDS b: 18 DEC 1869 in Jackson County, Alabama
      Green Berrie REYNOLDS b: 17 NOV 1871 in Jackson County, Alabama

      Is this your family? I am not related and got this off Ancestry. Submited
      by Doug WEST.