391Update on tonights genealogy chat

  • Jean Brandau
    Jan 31, 2000
      Just a reminder of the Alabama Genealogy chat tonight 9-11 pm Central time
      at:
      http://huntsville.about.com/local/southeastus/huntsville/mpchat.htm

      You MUST be in attendance in order to get lookups. PLEASE don't email and
      ask for lookups before or after the chat. If you have never been in a chat
      room and want detailed instructions, please email me privately.

      The following special resources are available on night's chat only:

      FTM marriage CD's for AL. GA, LA, TN, AR
      Heritage Quest census CDs for Marshall Co., AL for 1850; 1870 and 1900
      cemetery books - Warrenton and Oleander in Marshall County
      Jackson County marriage books
      Maple Hill (Madison County) Cemetery book
      two volume set of "Cemeteries of Jefferson County Alabama"

      I look forwarding to meeting a lot of you tonight!

      Jean Brandau
      About.com guide to Huntsville AL
      http://huntsville.about.com
      email: huntsville.guide@...