383GRIDER/GOLD/WININGER/COOLEY/SMITH/HICKS

  • Regina
    Jan 7, 2000
      Looking for family of Joseph GRIDER/GUIDER/GRYDER and Martha Louise GOLD
      from Jackson County, Alabama. Francis came to Alabama from Tennessee.
      I would also like to hear from the WININGER/GOLD side.
      Am trying to find the family of Mary or Martha SMITH daughter of Isaac SMITH
      and Mary Jane HICKS SMITH. Mary married an ELLIS in Jackson County. Mary
      had a sister Lucinda Annie Jane SMITH COOLEY, two brothers Isaac SMITH and
      Jim SMITH. I don't think either of the boys married. I would also like to
      know where the Isaac, Jim and Mary Jane SMITH are buried.

      Regina GRIDER PIPES
      regina.pipes@...