      From: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 03/07/04 15:59:26
      To: joy.smith@...
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] virus

      I received this message from someone who had sent me an email. She advised
      me to inform everyone on my email list that they could have this virus. I
      did find it on my computer. Follow the simple directions below and you can
      delete it. It has NOT caused me any problems, but it's good to get rid of it
      anyway. JOY

      http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/FvNolB/TM