3720virus

  • Joy Smith
    Feb 14, 2004
      I received this message from someone who had sent me an email. She advised me to inform everyone on my email list that they could have this virus. I did find it on my computer. Follow the simple directions below and you can delete it. It has NOT caused me any problems, but it's good to get rid of it anyway. JOY