335History of Section, AL

  • Gubasemia@xxx.xxx
    Oct 29, 1999
      I have just returned from a very productive trip to Section, AL. My gr gr
      Uncle Johnny Neeley, who lives in Section, told me about the book being
      written by Mr. Campbell. He was gathering information for it and was so
      pleased that I had more information to include. He still lives on the
      Homestead of his father, and my gr gr grandfather, William M. Neeley. He is
      almost 85 and is so interesting. I don't know who enjoyed our visit the most,
      Uncle Johnny or me. He did not know much about his father so we shared what
      we knew. We both gained a lot. I spent ten days in the state of Alabama and
      everyone I met there was extremely nice and very helpful. A lady at the drug
      store in the back of a grocery store in Section made copies for me and did
      not charge me a penny. Talk about "Southern Hospitality". It was wonderful.

      Darlene
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic