3296Re: [jacksongenealogy] Ferguson 1860 Jackson Co. AL

  • mary haynes
    Dec 3, 2003
      Clay: Thanks. I had the info on my GGrandpa Henry for 1860, but thanks again.

      Mary Nell

      clay gullatt <blackcloud27030@...> wrote:
      Mary

      1860 Stevenson Div 1 Jackson Co AL

      Henry Ferguson 34 Laborer b. AL (all were b. AL)
      Mary A. 24
      Sarah A. 5
      John W. 4
      Nancy 2
      Samuel Z. 5 months
      Nancy Ferguson 28
      John Ferguson 26 Laborer
      Samuel Ferguson 24 Laborer

      There is also a Elizabeth Ferguson 38 b. TN, and a Susannah Ferguson 23 b. AL both living in other households Stevenson Div 1.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT