3291Re: [jacksongenealogy] Grandmother Carrie Davis Bryant Ferguson Daughter of

  • vrgfdonna@aol.com
    Dec 1, 2003
      Jimmie,

      Thanks much for the info. It's OK. There's no need to go to all that
      trouble. Actually, Mary Jane RUSS was my great, great grandfather's second wife.
      He married her after my great, great grandmother, Chastity HUNTER GRAHAM, died.
      So I'm not blood related to the RUSS family. I did remember, however, that
      Mary Jane's father's name was Benjamin S. RUSS and that he was born in N.C.
      It was the BREWER/RUSS connection that I was interested in, although I'm not
      really connected to the RUSS family. Guess that sounds like a puzzle. Sorry.

      Yes, I think it's interesting how the families travelled together during that
      time. I'm not sure that my GRAHAMS didn't come at the same time with other
      families, too. Someday I hope to figure out exactly where my GRAHAMS did come
      from to Jackson Co., Al.

      Thanks again! Good luck to you!
      Velma Graham Finley