3287Re: [jacksongenealogy] Grandmother Carrie Davis Bryant Ferguson Daughter of

  • vrgfdonna@aol.com
    Dec 1, 2003
      I was scanning your FEARS line and noticed first a Benjamin Russ BREWER who
      married a FEARS. I remembered a tiny bit of RUSS info that I had. My great,
      great grandfather, James F. GRAHAM, married a RUSS in Jackson Co., Al. whose
      father was Benjamin S. RUSS. He was a Physician who was born in 1816 in N.C.
      Then I noticed that your third generation James FEARS was born in N. C. Could
      your FEARS and the RUSS family have come to Jackson Co. together?
      Just seemed logical to me or a real coincident!
      Velma Graham Finley