3181information on the Burrow's and Lee's

  • fredkatierhett
    Nov 20, 2003
      Clay,

      Thank you soooo much for this information - you have no idea how
      happy you have made me - I actually sat at my desk and cried as I
      was reading it!!!! I know that sounds odd, but I am doing all of
      this on my own and feel totally overwhelmed.

      I read about getting copies of marriage/birth/death certificates
      from the state of Alabama and am in the process of ordering them for
      the people I can trace.

      Any other suggestions as to the best web sites to join or places to
      look I would really appreciate.

      Again - THANK YOU!
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic