3174Re: [jacksongenealogy] Rodgers/Rogers/Roggers

  • cherokeeindian77@aol.com
    Nov 19 7:13 PM
      DO YOU KNOW IF THIS FAMILY IS RELATED TO MY FAMILY, JOSEPH P. RODGERS WHO HAD
      TWO SONS CHARLES AND JOHN RODGERS> 1870 census he is listed living in
      Bellefonte Al.
      In a message dated 11/19/03 8:58:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      rshirley@... writes:
      Martha Jane Rogers, daughter of John B. and Kiziah (Gonce) Rogers, married
      Thomas Guthrie on 14th April. 1860. They are buried in Hackworth Cemetery,
      Jackson County, AL.

      William
      > Arthur Bowen, b. 5/12/1872(I have also seen 1882). On Arthur's death
      > certificate it list his mother as Martha Rogers. Do you know who Martha
      Jane Rogers
      > married? Any and all information will be greatly appreciated.
      > Jean Bowen
      > Gullick99@...

      O si yo,

      May the sun always shine for you, and the warm winds blow gently on your back.
      Do na da go hv = Until we meet again
      U gi da li - Silver Feathers

      ah-nee-jah-lah-gee = Cherokee People = Guh-geh-yoo, I love you
      Goo-hoo-sdee Juhn-dee = Your kin

      In God's Service
      Patricia Mills
      cherokeeindian77@...

      Researching: Rodgers, Tyner, Sevier, Smith, Short, Lemons, Edge, Price,
      Burgess, Morrow, Mahan
      Location: Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, N.C., S.C., Kentucky

      My Brick Wall: Joseph P. Rodgers 1846, who were his parents and where did he
      come from? His Wife: Emily Elizabeth Smith/Rodgers/Lemons 1843, who were her
      parents she lived with her grandparents George and Mary Ann Smith.