      From: cherokeeindian77@...
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 3:43 PM
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Rodgers/Rogers/Roggers

      Hi Everyone,
      Just been looking again through the 1870 index of the census,

      I have noticed these names:

      Bartholomew Rogers, 50 yrs. white born Ireland living in Big Coon Jackson
      County Al.

      Has anyone got any info. on this family? It's just a "?" Due to the family
      being from Ireland and in the same area of my Joseph P. Rodgers at the same
      time.
      My Joseph was living in Bellefonte, Jackson County Al. in 1870 and according
      to the 1870 census he states he was from Ireland.

      I also noticed
      A.H. Rogers 50 yrs. TN. Jackson Co. Al. Stevenson P.O.
      Eliza J. Rogers 50 yrs. Tn. Big Coon JacksonCo. Al.
      George Rogers 54 yrs. TN. Big Coon Jackson Co. Al.

      THIS ONE WAS OF GREAT INTEREST
      John H. Rogers 24yrs. Al. Big Coon Jackson Co. Al.

      I have several family members who carried this name through out the years so
      this one was of great interest.

      IF ANYONE IS RELATED TO ANY OF THE PEOPLE OR KNOWS OF ANY INFO. ON THESE
      PEOPLE PLEASE CONTACT ME.

      Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

      In God's Service
      ah-nee-jah-lah-gee Guh-geh-yoo
      Goo-hoo-sdee Juhn-dee
      Patricia Mills
      <A HREF="cherokeeindain@...">cherokeeindian77@...</A>

      Researching: Rodgers, Tyner, Sevier, Smith, Short, Lemons, Edge, Price,
      Burgess, Morrow, Mahan
      Location: Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, N.C., S.C., Kentucky

      My Brick Wall: Joseph P. Rodgers 1846, who were his parents and where did he
      come from? His Wife: Emily Elizabeth Smith/Rodgers/Lemons 1843, who were her
      parents she lived with her grandparents George and Mary Ann Smith.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor