3120RE: [jacksongenealogy] Rodgers/Rogers/Roggers

  • RAYMOND SHIRLEY SR.
    Oct 24, 2003
      The William and Martha (Wilkinson) Rogers family is my line and I have a
      good amount of information about them.
      I show a George Rogers married to Eliza McCrary. I don't have a date for
      the marriage or the names of any children.
      I have a John B. Rogers who was called "Jack." He was a Primitive Baptist
      preacher.
      I have Martha Jane Rogers.
      I have Nancy Eliza Rogers.
      I don't have Eliza Jane. However, it would not surprise me to learn that
      George and Eliza (McCrary) Rogers named a daughter Eliza Jane.