      From: "clay gullatt" <blackcloud27030@...>
      To: <jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: <gerriboat@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 8:22 PM
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] looking for Trenton "Bottom" Cemetery -
      Here's a Map Link

      > Gerri
      >
      > Here are a couple of links.
      >
      > 1. Type Trenton in the search engine click on Alabama, this will take you
      to a choice of Trenton Alabama Aerial Photo or Topo map. Click the map or
      photo to get close in. On the Map the cemetery is denote by a cross and is
      just over a quarter mile east of county road 65. Appears from the aerial
      shot there is a good road going to it. If you click the map arrow south you
      will see the old Webb cemetery, looks like it is across a field in a grove
      of woods. You can use this search engine to find any place in the USA as
      long as it is in their database.

      > http://terraserver-usa.com/places.aspx
      >
      > 2. This takes you to the Algenweb Jackson County search engine. Type in
      cemetery and it will give you 235 of Jackson County's Cemeteries. Each
      cemetery is searchable by using the edit function or you can type in a
      surname into the search engine and it will give you the cemeteries, 1850
      census and marriages with that surname.

      > http://www.rootsweb.com/usgenweb/al/jackson.htm
      >
      > 3. The book we have been talking about "Paint Rock Valley Pioneers" is a
      book about Jackson County Cemeteries. Now if someone could just find a copy.