2440Re: [jacksongenealogy] Burgess in my line

  • SandraLyn66@cs.com
    Jun 4, 2003
      My mother' s maiden name was Burgess- Wanda Faye Burgess b. 1947
      Her parents were James Alfred Burgess b. 7-2-1912 Cumberland Co, Tn died
      1975 and Lillie Dodson
      His father was James Harrison Burgess 7-11-1887 d. 1960 Cumberland Co. TN He
      married 1st Willie Owensby and 2nd Los Angeline Davis
      His father was Richard Layette Burgessb. 7-12-1867 cumberland co. died
      1-26-1927 he married Martha Ann Catherine Myers
      His dad was John Hiram Burgess b.june 1820 died 1905 he married 1st unknow
      Native Amercian 2nd Martha Grace Campbell
      His dad was Thomas William Burgess b. ? d. 1830 he was married to Mary Polly
      Hunter

      If we go back far enough I'm sure we are kin some where. Sandra (Ross)
      Shelton