2429Burgess in my line

  • cherokeeindian77@aol.com
    Jun 4, 2003
      I have Burgess also got some info.
      John Burgess, 1810 Tenn. 1878 Blount Co. Al.
      John Burgess married Rachel Smith back in 1830, this was my g.g.Grandmothers
      aunt and uncle.
      Rachel Smith/ Burgess sister Rhonda/Smith married Obadiah Edge and Ann Smith
      married a man by the last name of Price.

      I have some info. is this part of the family you have if not let me know who
      you are researching and I'll see if we match in any way. Some names of the
      children were,
      STEPHEN, GEORGE ROBERT, JOHN, CYNTHIA LEE, JENNIE JANE, JOHN FRANKLIN, MARY
      ELIZABETH, REBECCA , WILLIAM, FRANKLIN,
      CARAH, OBEDIENCE -twins

      In God's Service
      ah-nee-jah-lah-gee Guh-geh-yoo
      Goo-hoo-sdee Juhn-dee
      Patricia Mills
      <A HREF="cherokeeindain@...">cherokeeindian77@...</A>

      Researching: Rodgers, Tyner, Sevier, Smith, Short, Lemons, Edge, Price,
      Burgess, Morrow, Mahan
      Location: Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, N.C., S.C., Kentucky