2416virus

  • Denise
    Jun 1, 2003
      hi everyone..I'm letting you know that someone sent me a virus it was called a worn src and it came in the form of a screensaver when the mail was opened...thank god I have norton and I'm sure it didn't get to any of you..it was one of those email worms..but this is just a caution letter...so your aware..if it did go threw...don't open anything in the form of a screensaver from me inless i tell ya it's the one i sent...thanks...and sorry about all this...Denise

      Mail is scanned by Norton antivirus no worrys here