      From: charlotte landers
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 12:40 AM
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] gullatte/sharp ake/steeley

      i am looking for info on my gr.-gr.-grandmother Milinda i dont have
      a maiden name on her. born 12-3-1864. married an Ake i believe his
      first name was Price. Second husband was a Steeley first name
      Also looking for info on Mary Emma Gullatte born 1884 married J.W.
      (will) Sharp b.1878 married 11-12-1898 by M.Hill minister in
      Hollywood Al.
      still new at this thank you for any help. please email me
      thanks charlotte

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      --- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Internet Of Salisbury, Inc.]