      From: cherokeeindian77@...
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2003 9:19 PM
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Price Family

      Would you please contact me about this family I think we might be related.

      1860 Cherokee Co. Al.
      John Price 40 S.C.
      Elizabeth F. 40 S.C.
      Mary J. 13 Al.
      James 11
      Sarah 9
      Georgiann 8
      John 6
      Rhoda C. 4
      Ruth A, 2
      Ann 30
      Martha C. 7

      1870 Cherokee Co. Al.
      E.F.Price 49 Tenn. is this Elizabeth

      Now next door to her

      A. Price female 30 Tenn.
      Martha 17 Al.
      A.C. Smith 89 S.C. (MOTHER)

      Can you tell me anything on this family? Also do you know if the Price family
      has a genealogy web site?

      Thank you so much. If you would please contact me at the e-mail address
      below.

      In God's Service
      Patricia Mills
      <A HREF="cherokeeindain@...">cherokeeindian77@...</A>

      Researching: Rodgers, Tyner, Smith, Short, Lemons, Edge, Price, Burgess,
      Morrow
      Location: Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, N.C., S.C., Kentucky

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor