2328Re: [jacksongenealogy] SAMUEL MCDANIEL TAYLOR AND WIFE MARY BRINSON

  • Sam McDowell
    Mar 10, 2003
      Geri,
      This is what I have on William R. Carter. Any
      possibility they are the same?

      1880 census Jackson co al, dist 169, township3, range
      4

      William R. Carter,, 28, born Al
      Martha, wife 29, born Al
      Mary Ann, dau 7, born Al
      William R. son, 5, born Al
      Francis A. dau 3, born Al
      Talitha E, dau 1, born Al

      This family was living beside Martha's mother, Talitha
      Oliver, and Samirey Oliver, Martha's sister.

      William R. Carter and Matha Elmira Oliver were married
      January 17, 1875, Jackson Co, al, page 422
      On the certificate it has William's name as William L.
      but on all the census records his name is recorded as
      William R. Carter. Martha's name on the certificate
      is Martha L., Her name is Martha Elmira Oliver Carter

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic