2321Re: [jacksongenealogy] SAMUEL MCDANIEL TAYLOR AND WIFE MARY BRINSON

  • Sam McDowell
    Mar 9, 2003
      Shirley,
      Do you have a William R. Carter in Carter line?
      William was born about 1852 in Jackson Co. Al. He
      married Martha Elmira Oliver (b. 1852 in Paint Rock,
      Jackson Co. al) Jan. 17, 1875 in Jackson co. al.
      Martha Elmira Oliver is a twin sister to my
      ggrandmother Mary Samira Oliver.

      --- Shirley Carter <cartersa@...> wrote:
      > Thank You Christy for my needed correction maybe we
      > will get some information.
      > Keep in touch, have you heard from Rich lately?
      > Shirley
      >
      > christy57t@... wrote:
      >
      > > Jim, Hi - Thank you for responding to Shirley
      > Carters inquiry. I am yet
      > > another Taylor descendant in search of much of the
      > same info Shirley has
      > > shared with you, but from a different branch of
      > the Taylor family.
      > >
      > > What Shirley didn't say is that our Taylors lived
      > in the Crow Creek Valley.
      > > That is the stretch of land along the AL/TN border
      > that Shirley is
      > > describing. Would Paint Rock Valley have been
      > nearby?
      > >
      > > Again, Thanks for responding...
      > >
      > > Root Bound!!!
      > >
      > > Christy Taylor Townsend